The area in and around Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, became home to its first human settlers as long ago as 4000 B.C. Today, this busy city has a population of over 200,000 people. If you are looking for Saskatoon storage units , chances are you probably intend to start or expand your business in the area. Industries in the area include agriculture, mining and food processing. The Regional Economic Development Authority extends all possible help to people who want to explore business prospects in the region. If you are planning to start a home business, or need additional office space, hiring units for storing your items will be cheap as well as cost effective.
Here are some uses for the additional space you get with storing units-
- To store documents and equipment related to your business, whether you are a doctor, lawyer or owner of a medium size business
- To keep items such as banners, furniture, folding chairs, sound equipment and booths used for annual events such as seminars, trade fairs and product promotion
- To stock products and goods for trading, which could include items your suppliers provided you, products you bought wholesale on high discounts or stock you intend to sell later
- To store equipment, furniture and other items if you are moving your office to another location
- To store items you cannot store at your home if you are running a home based business
Therefore, your storing units should be chosen well. Many storing facilities offer additional features such as-
- Office space rental- This can be very useful if you have to temporarily shut your office. You can even ask for an internet and phone connection to make business easier.
- Conference centers- Yes, there are self storage rates that offer conference facilities for their business customers these may not be large seminar halls, but they are an added bonus if you are looking for conference units located close to where you store important documents, equipment and supplies.
- 24X7 access- Find Saskatoon storage units that allow longer access hours than their regular office hours. If you have your own business to look after, you may not have the time to visit the facility during your work hours.
- Automated billing- Because you need to renew the lease every month, it can be difficult to keep track of the due date for renewal. Automated renewals and reminders are just two of the steps that help customers get their billing right.
- Conveniences- Saskatoon storage units that cater primarily to businesses also offer conveniences such as restrooms, drinking water and other facilities.
Saskatoon is the most heavily populated city of Saskatchewan. The city is home to entrepreneurs and educationists. Many customers who rent storing facilities in the city are either business owners or students at the University of Saskatchewan. Tourists can enjoy exploring the history of this ancient site through museums and tours. The Wanuskewin Heritage Park offers a glimpse into the old cultures of Native American communities, as do annual events such as Folk fest. Music aficionados can visit the Saskatchewan Jazz Festival. The climate is excellent Saskatoon has pleasant summers and cold winters, with moderate rainfall. If you are hiring Saskatoon storage units , remember to ask for climate controlled units.
Have a great experience doing business in Saskatoon.
If you like this entry, take a look at our
Self Storage category :
Tweet This Post
Disclamer: This entry is intended to promote our partner StorageMart and some or all participants received compensation.